Transferring Data from Polar Flow
Modified on: Wed, 20 Feb, 2019 at 11:00 AM
Step 1 - Link you Polar Flow account to AthleteMonitoring
- Login on your AthleteMonitoring account with your preferred device
- Go to your AthleteMonitoring settings/profile
- Click the "Link Polar Flow Data"
- Log into your Polar Flow account if prompted to
- Agree to the "Terms and Conditions"
- Click "Accept"
Transferring Polar Flow data
- Upload your exercise data from your Polar device to Polar Flow
- Open AthleteMonitoring and record a planned or unplanned session for the same date as your Polar Flow exercise data
- Next to the Polar icon, select the desired exercise data to import it
- Enter the other data as normal (RPE, additional training variables, etc).
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.