Open "Team Settings" for the desired team.
1) Under "General"->"Modules" activate "Polar Team Pro Integration"
2) Enter your Polar Team Pro Client ID and Secret Key in the appropriate boxes and save.
3) Go back to the Polar Team Pro activation section and click the Authorize hyperlink.
4) On the Polar Authorization login page enter your Polar Team Pro credentials (provided by Polar) and accept.
5) When you get back to team settings, select a Polar Team Pro Team name (Hobrok IK in the example below) and Save.
6) Custom fields will be automatically created "Training Forms" - "Custom Fields". Feel free to modify the units, calculation and ACWR formulas, but DO NOT change the name of the variable.
Athlete account setup
Open the profile for each player (Athletes menu), and enter the number associated to the player in the Polar Team Pro platform, in the Polar Team Pro player number field (eg: 57). Then save.
Importing Polar Team Pro data
- Open the calendar and click on the planned session for which you want to import data
- Use the group data collection form to report post-session RPE, or wait for the athletes to record their RPE and other basic training data
- Then click the import button for the training.
- Select "Import Polar Team ProData".
- Select the desired Polar Team Pro session.
- Then click "Import"