Step 1: Make sure your device supports push notifications
Supported web browser: Edge, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Opera Mobile, Chrome for Android, Firefox for Android, UC Browser for Android, Samsung Internet, QQ Browser, KaiOS Browser
https://caniuse.com/#feat=push-api for an update to date list.
Supported iOS: macOS, Linux, Windows, Android
Step 2: Activate push notifications
Activating push notifications for the web app web (Desktop and Mobile)
- Open your AthleteMonitoring profile by navigating to Settings > My Profile
- If you are an athlete, click the ‘Edit’ button at the bottom of the page. If you are a non-athlete user, open your profile by clicking the drop-down with your name from the top-right corner of the page then click ‘Profile’.
- Select the button ‘Push notifications’ in the ‘Receive alerts & notifications’ section
Activating push notifications for mobile apps (iOS and Android)
- Download the AthleteMonitoring Pro app from Google Play or the Apple App Store. If you already have it installed, update to the latest version.
- Select your server from the ‘Select Server’ select field then click the ‘Go’ button. If you are on iOS, you will then receive a permission dialogue. Click ‘Allow’
- Login to your AthleteMonitoring account
- If you are an athlete, click the ‘Edit’ button at the bottom of the page. If you are a non-athlete user, open your profile by clicking the drop-down with your name from the top-right corner of the page then click ‘Profile’
- Select the button ‘Push notifications’ for the section ‘Receive alerts & notifications’
- Click ‘Save’
- You will now receive push notifications
If you are using the web app and not receiving push notifications, verify your browser settings and make sure that it allows push notifications for the AthleteMonitoring app.
If you are using Android or iOS apps, check the app's setting and make sure it allows push notifications for AthleteMonitoring.
On android this can be found at ‘Settings > Sounds and notifications > App notifications > Athlete Monitoring’. On iOS, this can be found at ‘Settings > Athlete Monitoring > Notifications’.
Finally, check with staff that your team/group settings has the reminder enabled for the kind of notification you are not receiving, such as message notifications, new media file notifications, post training reminder notifications, etc.