Step 1 - Link you Garmin Connect account to AthleteMonitoring
- Login on your AthleteMonitoring account with your preferred device
- Go to your AthleteMonitoring settings/profile
- Click the "Link Garmin Data"
- Log into your Garmin Connact account if prompted to
- Agree to the "Terms and Conditions"
- Click "Accept"
Step 2- Transfer Garmin data onto AthleteMonitoring
- After you've finished your session, upload your exercise data on your Garmin Connect account.
- Then, open AthleteMonitoring to record your session.
- When AthleteMonitoring finds Garmin data for the selected day, sessions with Garmin data will be represented by a button
- Press the button matching the exercise session you wish to import, enter the other information as normal (RPE, additional training variables, etc) and save the session.
- If you have uploaded your session data on Garmin Connect and can't find the Garmin button on AthleteMonitoring, contact your coach.
Step 3 - View session data
Once the session is saved, open your program/calendar, and click/press the Garmin logo to display your session details.
To zoom in and view details, click on the graph and select a period. To export session data, click Export.