Step 1 - Link you Polar Flow account to AthleteMonitoring
- Login on your AthleteMonitoring account with your preferred device
- Go to your AthleteMonitoring settings/profile
- Click the "Link Polar Flow Data"
- Log into your Polar Flow account if prompted to
- Agree to the "Terms and Conditions"
- Click "Accept"
Transferring Polar Flow data
- Upload your exercise data from your Polar device to Polar Flow
- Open AthleteMonitoring and record a planned or unplanned session for the same date as your Polar Flow exercise data
- Next to the Polar icon, select the desired exercise data to import it
- Enter the other data as normal (RPE, additional training variables, etc).
If you have uploaded your session data on Polar Flow and can't find the Polar button on AthleteMonitoring, contact your coach.