Step 1 - Link you Polar Flow account to AthleteMonitoring
- Login on your AthleteMonitoring account with your preferred device
- Go to your AthleteMonitoring settings/profile
- Click the "Link Polar Flow Data"
- Log into your Polar Flow account if prompted to
- Agree to the "Terms and Conditions"
- Click "Accept"
Customizing heart rate and power training zones
- Click the Settings icon next to the 'Unlink' link
- Enter your personalized training zones in the appropriate boxes (you can copy-paste the zones already set in your Polar Flow account)
Transferring Polar Flow data
- If your coach as turned on automatic syncing, your Polar data is automatically transferred as soon as you record a session on your Polar device, and that your device is synced with Polar Flow
- To record the RPE and add more information about this session, press the Training button, and tap the yellow button that matches the session.
- Save the session on your device, sync it with Polar Flow
- Open AthleteMonitoring and record a planned or unplanned session for the same date as your Polar Flow exercise data
- Next to the Polar icon, select the desired exercise data to import it
- Enter the other data as normal (RPE, additional training variables, etc).
If you have uploaded your session data on Polar Flow and can't find the Polar button on AthleteMonitoring, contact your coach.