How it works
- You record/import test results
- AthleteMonitoring compares results to age-specific standards, extract the matching standards (1-4 on a four category assessment system), and calculates the best score for each assessment component/test category.
- AthleteMonitoring multiplies the best score achieved for each component by an optional weighting coefficient to obtain a total score for each component
- AthleteMonitoring adds all total scores to obtain a global score for the current assessment
- AthleteMonitoring looks for the value matching the global score for the current assessment in the grading table, and returns the associated grade.
Make sure that all tests that will be used to calculate grades have proper standards defined (in this example, we use a 13 category standard system)
Select the test battery of your choice and tap the A+ icon
Define the weighting coefficient (enter 1 if you don’t want to weight the assessment component in a specific fashion)
Define the Grades / Categories table (contact us if you aren’t sure)
Setup improvement points (optional)
AthleteMonitoring calculates the global score for the previous assessment, and subtracts previous score to the current one to calculate Improvement points.
AthleteMonitoring adds/subtract the Improvement points to the current global score to obtain a final assessment score.
AthleteMonitoring looks for the value matching the final assessment score in the grading table, and returns the associated grade.
If you do not want to use improvement points in the grade calculation, select None in the improvement points section.
If you want to use improvement points in the grade calculation, select Improvement Bonus in the improvement points section.
Advanced users only - If you want to use improvement points AND having grade adjusted based on the level of improvement, select Improvement Table in the Improvement Options section, enter the improvement points matching the grades in the table and save.