The Oura Ring integration allows athletes to automatically transfer and view sleep, HRV and resting heart rate data, when completing their wellness questionnaire.
Once imported, Oura Ring data is automatically viewable in team and individual dashboards, wellness graphs and reports. Oura Ring data is also included in wellness log exports.
Activating the Oura Ring integration
Step 1- Team settings
- Open "Team Settings" for the desired team.
- Under "General"->"Modules" activate "Oura Ring" and save (if this option is not available, please contact us to activate the Oura Ring integration on your AthleteMonitoring account).
Step 2- Athlete's app
- Login with athlete credentials and open the athlete profile
- Tap the Link Oura data
- Login on your Oura Ring account and authorize data exchange between AthleteMonitoring and Oura
Collecting Oura Ring data
- Once these two steps are completed, Oura Ring data will automatically be transferred to AthleteMonitoring as soon as athlete records his/her wellness questionnaire.
- To view the data, tap the Oura logo
Customizing Oura data fields
- Oura data fields are automatically created under "Wellness Questionnaire-Custom Fields".
- If there are data fields you don't need, simply delete them by clicking on the red cross.
- You can also change the measurement unit and the logic used to analyze each metric and produce alerts.
- DO NOT rename the fields
- DO NOT select the Imported button
To zoom in and view details, click on the graph and select a period. To export session data, click Export.