AthleteMonitoring allows you to send and receive alerts and reminders by push notifications. This guide will help you to setup push notifications.
Step 1: Make sure your browser supports push notifications
Supported web browser: Edge, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Opera Mobile, Chrome for Android, Firefox for Android, UC Browser for Android, Samsung Internet, QQ Browser, KaiOS Browser
https://caniuse.com/#feat=push-api for an update to date list.
Supported iOS: macOS, Linux, Windows, Android
Step 2: Activate push notifications on your device
- Login to your AthleteMonitoring account
- Click anywhere on the main page. A notifications permission popup will be displayed. Click 'Allow”'
- Open your AthleteMonitoring profile
- Select the 'Push notifications' options on in the 'Receive alerts & notifications' section
- Click Save. You will now receive push notifications.
Step 3. Configure push notifications reminders
- Open Team Settings-Reminders
- Select 'Push notifications' for each reminder. Deselect email/sms options.
- Click Save
If you are not receiving push notifications on your device here are a few things that you could check.
- Make sure “Push notifications” enabled in your profile settings
- Have you granted push notifications permissions to AthleteMonitoring in your browser settings?
- If you are not receiving a specific push notification, is it enabled in the team settings for at least one of the teams you are on?
- Finally, check your system’s settings to ensure that the browser you are using is allowed to show notifications.