Open "Team Settings" for the desired team.
1) Under "General"->"Modules" activate "GPSports Integration" and save.
2) A series of GPSports custom fields below will be automatically created "Training Forms" - "Custom Fields".
Delete the fields you don't need, modify units, calculation and ACWR formulas, but DO NOT change the name of the variable.
Important: To add additional GPSports data fields, simply press the green cross located at the bottom of the list and enter the new field name preceded by the keyword 'GPSport'. For example, if you wish to import 'HR Time - Z5-6' data but it's not created automatically in AthleteMonitoring, create a custom field named 'GPSport HR Time - Z5-6'.
Also, make sure to keep the ‘Imported’ option selected so the fields are kept hidden on the athlete’s app.
Importing GPSports data
- From the GPSports software and export your session data to a CSV file
- On AthleteMonitoring, open the planning calendar, add the session for which you want to import data
- Click on the planned session from the calendar and select the Import icon
- Select "Import GPSports Data". Select the desired CSV file. Then click "Import"
Viewing imported data
To view GPSports data, click the graph icon. GPSports data is also accessible in all training graphs, logs and exports.
Adding GPSports metrics to the team dashboard
To add GPSports metrics on the team dashboard, open Team Settings->Readiness Dashboard->Training, set the metric to Show and click Save. Team dashboard will automatically display the variable with the corresponding alerts.