Open "Team Settings" for the desired team.
1) Under "General"->"Modules" activate "Catapult Integration" and save.
2) A series of Catapult custom fields below will be automatically created "Training Forms" - "Custom Fields".
Delete the fields you don't need, modify units, calculation and ACWR formulas, but DO NOT change the name of the variable.
Important: To add additional Catapult data fields, simply press the green cross located at the bottom of the list and enter the new field name preceded by the keyword 'Catapult'. For example, if you wish to add 'Body Load Band 5' to the field imported, create a custom field named 'Catapult Body Load Band 5'.
Also, make sure to keep the ‘Imported’ option selected so the fields are kept hidden on the athlete’s app.
Importing Catapult data
- From the Catapult software and export your session data to a CSV file (more details here)
- On AthleteMonitoring, open the planning calendar, add the session for which you want to import data
- Click on the planned session from the calendar and select the Import icon
- Select "Import Catapult Data". Select the desired CSV file. Then click "Import"
Viewing imported data
To view Catapult data, click the graph icon. Catapult data is also accessible in all training graphs, logs and exports.
Adding Catapult metrics to the team dashboard
To add Catapult metrics on the team dashboard, open Team Settings->Readiness Dashboard->Training, set the metric to Show and click Save. Team dashboard will automatically display the variable with the corresponding alerts.