Open "Team Settings" for the desired team.
Under "General"->"Modules" activate "FieldWiz Integration", set "FieldWiz Username", "FieldWiz Password", and "ZXY Team" to the value provided by FieldWiz, and save.
The custom fields below will be automatically created "Training Forms" - "Custom Fields".
Feel free to modify the units, calculation and ACWR formula, but DO NOT change field names.
Open each athlete profile and paste the "FieldWiz Pod Number" value provided by FieldWiz (eg: 01, 02, 03, etc.), in the "FieldWiz Pod Number" field.
- Open the calendar and click on the planned session for which you want to import data
- Use the group data collection form to report post-session RPE, or wait for the athletes to record their RPE and other basic training data
- Then click the import button for the training.
- Select "Import FieldWiz Data".
- Select the desired FieldWiz session.
- Then click "Import"
To view the session's data, press the chart icon located next to the import button.
To view FieldWiz-specific alerts, ACWR and detailed data, open Team Settings-Dashboard section and select the FieldWiz metrics. They'll be automatically added to the team / individual dashboards and team charts.