Technical requirements for using the FieldWiz devices is pretty forward. Here are some tips to help you get the most of your devices and achieve the best data accuracy.
- The device must be well positioned with the adapted holder vest.
- The device works in an open sky environment (outdoor) and is designed to work best on a team-sport pitch
- For the post-game/practice synchronization you need to have a power plug for the docking station as well as an internet connection
- No software installation is needed.
- Web application is optimized for Google Chrome
- Conductive shirt sizes must perfectly fit the athlete for optimal HR data. Here are the suggested sizes: https://help.fieldwiz.com/knowledgebase/conductive-wiz-hr-shirts-sizes-and-care/