AthleteMonitoring allows athletes to transfer session data via Polar Flow from their compatible Polar device. Once imported, Polar data is automatically viewable in team and individual dashboards, graphs, reports. Totals, ACWR and other key metrics are automatically calculated for the imported data.
Enabling the integration
- Open "Team Settings" for the desired team
- Under "General"->"Modules" activate "Polar Import" and save
- Polar data fields will be automatically created as custom fields under "Training Forms". They'll be used to host the Polar flow data.
- Select the analytics and ACWR formulas you wish to use to analyze the Polar data and produce alerts
- If there are Polar data fields you don't need, simply delete them
- Important: DO NOT rename the Polar data fields
Athlete account setup
- Login on your AthleteMonitoring account with your preferred browser
- Go to your AthleteMonitoring settings/profile
- Click the "Link Polar Flow Data"
- Log into Polar Flow if prompted to
- Agree to the "Terms and Conditions"
- Click "Accept"
- Upload your exercise data from your device to Polar Flow (It should take about 1 minute after uploading your data to Polar Flow for AthleteMonitoring to download it)
- Record a planned or unplanned training for the same date as your Polar exercise data
- You should see an option to import your Polar data. If you completed multiple exercise for this date they will all be listed. Click the desired exercise data to import it
- Enter your training data as normal (RPE, additional training variables, etc).