Open "Team Settings" for the desired team.
1) Under "General"->"Modules" activate "VERT Integration" and save.
2) The custom fields below will be automatically created "Training Forms" - "Custom Fields".
VERT Jump Count
VERT Jumps 15+
VERT Jumps 20+
VERT Average High Jump
VERT % of Max Vert (%)
VERT Highest Jump
You can delete fields you don't need, modify units, calculation and ACWR formulas, but DO NOT change the name of the variable.
Also, make sure to keep the ‘Imported’ option selected so the fields are kept hidden on the athlete’s app.
Importing VERT data
- Open the VERT software and export your session's jump data to a CSV file
- If you make changes to the csv file, make sure to keep the athlete's name in the following : “firstname<space>lastname”. eg “James Bond“
- On AthleteMonitoring, open the planning calendar, add the session for which you want to import data
- Click on the planned session from the calendar and select the Import icon
- Select "Import VERT Data". Select the desired CSV file. Then click "Import"
Accessing imported data
To view VERT data, click the graph icon. VERT data is also accessible in all training graphs, logs and exports.
Adding VERT data to the team dashboard
To add VERT metrics on the team dashboard, open Team Settings->Readiness Dashboard->Training, set the metric to Show and click Save. Team dashboard will automatically display the variable with the corresponding alerts.