AthleteMonitoring allow sports medicine professionals to classify incidents and diagnose health problems using the Sports Medicine Diagnostic Coding System (SMDCS*) and consensus-based categories for injury type, location etc.
Note: Diagnosis assignment is only accessible by users with administrator or medical accounts and only users defined as Administrators can delete incidents.
To record a new incident, proceed as follows:
- Select the Health option from the team menu
- Click the Report Health Problem
- Select an athlete and the type of incident
- Click on the body map
- Under the body map, select the level of pain, affected structure and diagnosis
- Fill out the other options and tap Save.
To assign a diagnosis, open the Health tab from the Team dashboard, and click on the Undiagnosed red link to open the incident.
Then in the Summary tab, click Edit, and follow the instructions. To save the changes, click the Update button located at the bottom of the screen.
* Support for the OSIC-10 coding system will be available soon.