Overview of the Data Upload Process
Modified on: Mon, 28 Nov, 2016 at 10:32 AM
- Make sure all your lists are properly formatted (i.e.: dates in yyyy-mm-dd format; students IDs in TEXT format, etc.) and saved as separate Excel (.xlsx) or CSV (.csv) files. For best results, the use of CSV files is highly recommended.
- Import the new subgroup / class list
- Import the new staff/teacher list
- Import the new participant / student list
- Import the assessment calendar list
- Open your group / school and verify data.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.