If your coach has enabled the AthleteMonitoring Polar Flow integration and that you have opened a Polar Flow account, you can automatically import data recorded via your Polar device.
This process is simple and described below:
One time setup:
- Login on your AthleteMonitoring account with your preferred browser
- Go to your AthleteMonitoring settings/profile
- Click the "Link Polar Flow Data"
- Log into Polar Flow if prompted to
- Agree to the "Terms and Conditions"
- Click "Accept"
- Upload your exercise data from your device to Polar Flow (It should take about 1 minute after uploading your data to Polar Flow for AthleteMonitoring to download it)
- Record a planned or unplanned training for the same date as your Polar exercise data
- You should see an option to import your Polar data. If you completed multiple exercise for this date they will all be listed. Click the desired exercise data to import it
- Finish completing your training data as normal (RPE, additional training variables, etc). Then save