Click here to access athlete tutorials.
Opening the Headsmart module
- On the Team Menu, select the Medical option
- Click the HeadSmart logo
- By default, the system shows Headsmart assessments for the current team. To view reports or create tests for a different team(s) and/or athlete(s), select the appropriate options from the lists and click Search
Creating Baseline Tests
To assign and send baseline tests to athlete(s), proceed as follows:
- Select team and athletes’ and click Search
- To create baseline tests for specific athletes, select one or several athletes. To send tests to the entire team, leave the lists as is.
- In the Create Tests tab, tap the Create Baseline Test (green) button to create the tests.
- To notify athletes (email and SMS) about the tests, set the ‘Email athletes with test details?’ option to f
Creating Post-Concussion Tests
To assign post-concussion baseline tests to athlete(s), proceed as follows:
- Select the team and athletes’ and click Search
- Select one or several athletes, or leave the lists as is to send tests to the entire team.
- In the Create Tests tab, tap the Create Post-Concussion (orange) button to create the tests.
- If the tests are administered in medically-supervised environment, and if you don’t want to send notifications to athletes about the tests, set the ‘Email athletes with test details?’ option to ‘No before pressing the Create Post-Concussion Tests button