Yes. You can import Fitstbeat CSV files as is and automatically transfer heart rate data into AthleteMonitoring in just a few seconds. Here is how to do it.
Step 1 - Add custom fields in Team settings
Create the following fields in Team Settings->Training Forms->Custom fields
- AverageHR | type=decimal | unit=bpm | imported
- MaxHR | type=decimal | unit=bpm | imported
- MinHR | type=decimal | unit=bpm | imported
- TRIMP | type=decimal | unit=% | imported
- TimeInTrainingZone1 | type=min:sec | unit=min:sec | imported
- TimeInTrainingZone2 | type=min:sec | unit=min:sec | imported
- TimeInTrainingZone3 | type=min:sec | unit=min:sec | imported
- TimeInTrainingZone4 | type=min:sec | unit=min:sec | imported
- TimeInTrainingZone5 | type=min:sec | unit=min:sec | imported
- Make sure to select the ‘Imported’ field option so the fields are kept hidden on the athlete’s app
- Make sure that your athlete first and last names listed in both CSV and AthleteMonitoring athlete profiles are exactly matching
- Make sure to set custom field names as they appear in your CSV file (eg: "Average HR" will not work, "AverageHR" will)
Step 2 - Import data
- Add the session for which you want to import data in the planning calendar.
- Make sure that athletes have reported their RPE and feedback or that you have imported their session’s data using the Excel spreadsheet
- Use the Firstbeat software to export heart rate data (CSV file) on your computer/tablet.
- Click on the session you want to import data for and on the yellow import button
- In the Import Firstbeat Data section, select Firstbeat’s CSV file and click Import
- A confirmation message will be displayed
Accessing imported data
Once imported, heart rate data will be accessible in all training graphs, logs and exports