AthleteMonitoring allow sports medicine professionals to classify incidents and diagnose health problems using the Sports Medicine Diagnostic Coding System (SMDCS*) and consensus-based categories for injury type, location etc.
Note: Diagnosis assignment is only accessible by users with administrator or medical accounts and only users defined as Administrators can delete incidents.
To record a new incident, proceed as follows:
- Select the Health option from the team menu
- Select an athlete and the type of incident
- Click on the body map, select level of pain, the affected structure and click ok.
- Then select the diagnosis from the list under the body map, fill out the options and tap Save.
To assign a diagnosis, open the Health tab from the Team dashboard, and click on the Undiagnosed red link to open the incident.
Then in the Summary tab, click Edit, and follow the instructions. To save the changes, click the Update button located at the bottom of the screen.
* Support for the OSIC-10 coding system will be available soon.